Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC and Outbound call Capability

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi all,

If the ACDN must be added on AACC to allow agent receive call according to its skill set ,
i wonder if this rule is also valuable for outbound call capability for any new agent, because any of TN agents previously created do not have this ability to make outbound calls, they were just created for testing,however, TN acquired,login ID successful, just this sample training as a LAB and not associated on any skillset,therefore cannot received calls,i want it this way. Now i want to switch on outbound call feature for agent , i printed out the phones parameters and their have the correct CLS associated with, but when they try to make outbound call, "Release and Try Again"

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

silly question to your agents have the proper NCOS assigned that allow access to BARS/NARS to make outside calls? Also check the TARG listing on the trunk routes for outbound calls if they match the TGAR of the station that will also block the agents from making outbound calls.

Thank you,

the issue was with Session Manager, i am sorry, once i added my DN number in SM,it works.

THanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back