Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC and Cisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pshook

Technical User
Mar 9, 2005
US
I have recently connected a Cisco CUCM to our Avaua Aura session manager. Everything has worked as advertised until now. I created a new call center with 1165 phone sets. Standard call center with IP phone instead of 3905 sets. We have over 165 agents and 50 call centers but our first with IP phones. If I call from a cisco phone to the new call center there is no audio on the call. Everything looks great with no errors. Now for the wierd part. If the call is placed from the same cisco phone and the agents are busy the IVR come on and plays the message. When the call is presented to the agent the audio is perfect. Not one problem. So I included in the script an IVR with 1 sec of silence and the problem is fixed. I have a cs1000e connected also and it has no trouble at all. Only the cisco phone does this. The cisco phone is using the SIP protocol. Also I can dial the acd group number from the cisco phone and everything works great. this problem only happens when a cdn call is place thru AACC. We have wiresharked each call with and without the 1 sec of silence and there is no difference in the two. I also trace the call in Session mgr and no difference also. It like the call is muted until a tdm resource is involved.

Any ideas????

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back