Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC 6.3 Graphical flow versus traditional Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbxpoweruser

IS-IT--Management
Jul 16, 2007
CA
Hi,
We just installed AACC 6.3 and I am starting the scripting portion. I am very familiar with the text scripts and I was wondering what the advantage is to use the Garphical Flow?

Also the master script has been changed for Contact_Router. Does this mean that you are no longer able to script the master script? Should all the time and day checks now be done witin the main application itself?

Also I noticed that the Master script can be converted into Graphical flow, again is there any advantage in doing this ?

thanks

I change all to scripts. The graphical requires popping in and out of properties pages to see what is really happening (or excessively long names). The only real advantage to graphical is the quasi-self-documenting function. Hate the Contact_Router, too limiting.

All scripts all of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back