Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AA greeting won't save

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReidTel

Vendor
Jan 19, 2008
US
I've got a customer that has IPO 9.0 Basic Edition that has tried to change their AA greeting but the greeting won't save after pressing 3. They dial into AA 1 using 7811 for the morning greeting, press 2 and record. They press 3 after finishing the recording (it responds that the greeting is saved) and then press 1 to listen but the old greeting plays. I will go there and reboot the season tomorrow but my fear is that there may be an issue with the SD card. Any suggestions on what may be causing the new greeting not to be saved?

Larry Reid
Reid Telesys Communications

Typically when systems won't save the greetings like that often times the voicemail is full or nearly full. You can confirm this easy enough running System Status and looking for errors. Aside from that I would reformat and recreate the SD card using R9.0.12 manager as early versions of R9.0 were a disaster.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back