Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

a read only amount changing in a grid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Jul 28, 2008
We display transactions in a grid and if you happen to place your cursor on a read only amount that contains cents then use the up arrow key to move up to another item in the grid, the decimal amount changes to .00 For instance, if you have an amount of 12.34 and place the cursor just before the decimal then up arrow, the amount now displays as 12.00. We have no format or inputmast on the amount. However, if the cursor is after the decimal, the amount displays fine.

Simple reproduction of this phenomenon? Also, what version of VFP?

boyd.gif

SweetPotato Software Website
My Blog

Hi Craig - this is easily repeated in the grids. using VFP9, SP1

I have tried adding formatting (RT) and also inputmask 99,999,999.99- - didn't fix.

I created a new form with a grid and cannot re-create the problem - so there must be a setting in our program that is different. I am investigating and will post if I find out what is causing it. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back