Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

a question about replicating two servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofiky

IS-IT--Management
Jan 1, 2012
EG
i have two servers server 1 and server 2 in the same domain i created a replica from server 1 users mail file on server 2 (and viceversa ) but i wasn't able to access the replica files on server 2 through web browser

so i came up with an idea to create a user on server 2 with the same user name and password without a mail file ( i chose mail system "none" )and it worked but the problem is that

when i send mails from users that was created originally on server 1 (replica and none mail file user on server 2 ) to any user that was created originally on server 2 (replica and none mail file user on

server 1 ) it delivers a mail failer message that it can' t find the user im sending to .

im using lotus domino 8.5.2

remark :- the two servers are separated and not connected to each other except a times to force replication .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back