Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A new problem has arrived. A Fujit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new problem has arrived. A Fujitsu DT telephone user is trying to dial a specific telephone number. He gets an intercept message stating that the number can't be called as dialed, to recheck the number. I attempted to dial the number from my phone, which has international access, and experienced the same intercept message. I checked the ARSC table and found that the first two digits of the area code are correctly programmed, and pointed to the same arsr table as all of our other area codes programmed into the ARSC table. I recall a command, given to me by Altura, that describe the allowed number of digits that is programmed in conjunction with the ARSC table. I can't find my notes for that command, and suspect that it is the reason that the call is not working. If this rings a bell with anyone, or you have an idea of what command i do need to look for, I would greatly appreciate the information. Thanks.

Bflowers

This thread can be closed as we found that the problem was with our long-distance carrier, and not with the PBX programming.

Bflowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back