Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

a lot of reports in one doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvraggs

Technical User
Jan 30, 2002
US
I have a problem. I have a report that has a column with codes(010). I need to apply a filter and make a report for each code. So what I will a report called 010, 020, 030 ect.
Is there a way to do this without doing it manually.

I have a doubt. Do you want to add value 10 to that column or like to name the report?

So, you want a report tab for each code? Or do you want a master section, or a new page or a new file?

Steve Krandel
Knightsbridge Solutions
formerly BASE Consulting Group

I would like to get a report tab for each one with a dulicate report. I got code to loop thru and make a duplicate or createquickreport to make a tab for each. So how I need to do both. CreateQuickReport has no format. The goal is to have a report tab with a formatted report with the master and the report tab showing the name COS 010 or COS 020 or ect.. For each report I will apply I filter and show only one code per report. So the first report will have only COS 010 data and so on. I'm using BO 5.1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back