Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A hearty thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtterp

Technical User
Mar 3, 2001
US
I just want to say a hearty thanks to all that have responded to my threads that I have started (both of them). Even though the direct answers didnt apply in my case, the thoughts and processes behind them gave me enough clues and hints that I was able to figure out what I needed to do, and what I was lacking in my database. Also, looking at other threads and the answers there also helped.

Even though I dont develop Access databases for a living, I do use Access for databases that I use and need at home, and I also use Access for reporting on an oracle database at work for reports ( much easier and faster to get data from oracle through ODBC, than crystal reports). The ideas that you have put into this forum, have helped me in those endeavors.

Again, much thanks to all that contribute. From those who post the questions, to the Guru's that post the answers, this forum has been a very good read, and I learn something almost everytime I come here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back