Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

a few questions about programming micros 2700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2005
US
i just bought a bar that has a micros 2700 system on it-

i;ve never used a micros before and the manual has only answered some of my questions-

I think its a 1/2 keyboard version the bottom has a key bad with about 30 keys and the top part is a touch screen

i'm looking to do a few things.
i've learned to change prices and key names on linked pages, but i cant figure out how to change anything on the first page i see (its called speed bar). this page has highlighted keys which link to other pages and then keys for our most popluar items.
for example the front page going down will read BEER (which links to a page full of beers, that page i've learned reprogram using the assign menu item option on the procedure menu, its the front page i cant seem to alter)
after that it has keys for
Bud
amst lite
heineken
absolut
kettle
and so forth
its these keys i can reprogram

2. also how do i create a new linked page-
lets say i create a button called happy hour- how can i make a page with happy hour prices

3. i cant figure out how to reset the tape print out when an employee signs in and out- it goes back to the day i bought the bar and i have no idea how to reset it weekly

4. currently when a user needs to punch in a drink she must
enter her employee id number first everytime, is there a way to cancel that feature so that they can just enter there order directly with out signing in first

5. i also can not figure out how to get a detailed inventory report- i.e. the number of bud lites, amstel, miller, kettle one ... sold- i just get the family group total

thanks for any help you can give me

marcel
marcel_link@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back