Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A downloadable trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMaker

Programmer
Oct 7, 2000
IT
i don't know Visual InterDev... You know if there is a dowmloadable trial somewhere? [sig][/sig]

I doubt it very much, but you can check at microsoft.com [sig]<p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.com>kb244@kb244.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>
[/sig]

karl is right. you need to purchase it. [sig]<p>nick bulka<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br>[/sig]

I know there is a trial version available at one point (microsoft sent it to me). You should contact them and see if they still have one [sig]<p>Ruairi<br><a href=mailto:ruairi@logsoftware.com>ruairi@logsoftware.com</a><br>Experienced with: <br>
VB6, SQL Server, QBASIC, C(unix), MS Office VBA solutions<br>
ALSO: Machine Control/Automation using GE and Omron PLC's and HMI(human machine interface) for industrial applications[/sig]

here's the link to a webpage with a 90 day trial of visual interdev.

[sig]<p>Ruairi<br><a href=mailto:ruairi@logsoftware.com>ruairi@logsoftware.com</a><br>Experienced with: <br>
VB6, SQL Server, QBASIC, C(unix), MS Office VBA solutions<br>
ALSO: Machine Control/Automation using GE and Omron PLC's and HMI(human machine interface) for industrial applications[/sig]

I bought the SAMS book &quot;Teach Yourself Visual InterDev 6 in 24 Hours&quot;. It came with a CD that had (among other things) a 90 trial version of InterDev 6. Its a pretty good book, bookpool.com had it for under $20 I think. Well worth it... [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back