Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A+ Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfletch

MIS
May 3, 2000
US
Any websights or books to give me the edge on obtaining my A+ Certification. Thanks.

Hi,
Go to any search engine and type in A Plus brain dumps. Be aware that all information in these brain dumps is not correct. it would be wise to rely on several sources and compare information. is another good source for reference material.Also
(you can take test here).
This will get you off to a great start and also provide hundreds of links
GOOD LUCK

Try looking on Amazon for A+ Certification books.

The A+ Certification Exam Guide by Michael Myers always seems to get good reviews.

I bought it myself about a year ago, but I just haven't found the time to read it, ( It's almost a 1000 pages!!! ), so I can't confirm how good it is.

Rik

bfletch,

A+ was the first certification I went after. I bought a couple of books as well as some practice exam software. I purchased software from called MeasureUp. This was the closest simulation to the real thing out of the multitude of books and software I puchased. It's expensive, $89 for the core and another $89 for the Windows/DOS, but it was well worth it. I have since gotten my MCSE and used their software as well. It also, was a very close simulation to the real thing.

Good luck with your pursuit of A+!

I recommend A+ Certification for Dummies, I give it to students who want to learn the skills they need to pass the test. It works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back