Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusard

Technical User
Feb 14, 2005
AR
Does someone know where could I get a bubble image (with proper transparency?). I'd be grateful!

I did search on google, but didn't find good tutorials. Thanks, I'll see what I can do with these.

A lot of the tutorials out there is crap. There several reasons for that:

- lack of creativity (too many people copy the ideas of others)
- lack of dedication (few take the time to write more than just a single "figure it out on your own" page)
- sites like Good-Tutorials, Pixel2Life, Tutorialized have become a breeding ground for bad tutorials. The reason is because these sites seem to approve too many poor tutorials, tutorials that are often written with one purpose; to get traffic and as a result of that have income.
- lack of skills (everyone seems to call himself a professional graphic designer/artist nowadays)

You might say "but hey, these tutorials are free".
Please, don't feel sorry with authors; they often make good many with advertising on their crappy tutorials.

There is a reason why they are free.
There is also lot's of crappy replies in this forum.

Chris

Code:
crappy replies in this forum
A reply is only useful if it goes some way to solving a problem. Personally I prefer to learn from books but I am old fashioned.

Crusard -
Washing Up Liquid, Hoop on a stick, Camera and take a copyright free photograph plus it is an excuse to act like a child for a time - it beats working for a living.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back