Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A better Call Accounting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffjacobs

Technical User
Feb 3, 2003
US
We are using CAS XP. We are not really happy with it. Is anyone using something better?

I use telemate and it's a very good product with tons of standard reports. Definity PBXs will track extension to extension calls (cha intra) is the command to turn it on. Only con about telemate is that you can't write your own reports without being an expert in crystal. for more info.

We use Cas XP also, were not too happy with it either, but I dont forsee us changing anytime soon. I have a side note request. The computer that we use to run our ASA on crashed, it also held the remote for the CAS. I have tried every possible combination of export file from ASA to CAS to automatically update the CAS but still get syntax errors from CAS. Anyone have the correct file settings they could email me?

We have just recently installed a Microtel system that is made by Microcall. We researched for about 4 months and looked at 6 or so systems. This was the best system for the money. I had called their tech support several times and I am very pleased with is system.

TAPIT from Trysis is prices very competitively and works great.

We used CAS in the past. Tapit allow you to change costing tables, automatically send reports in email and web enable call accounting.

We also use Microcall, It is very user friendly and you get an update with current area codes and cost yearly. Reports are almost unlimited and you can create your own. Tech support has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back