Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9x12 Tri-fold Brochure Template?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg24

Technical User
Mar 27, 2004
US
I am new to Quark and need to design a 9x12 Tri-fold Brochure. I have seen free templates on the web, but they have all been for 8.5 x 11. Can anyone tell me where I can find this template or how I can set one up? Thank you very much.

Are you getting the job printed? Try the printer you are going to use - they may have a template with folding panel sizes.

info@prepress-online.com

"Tell'em we're comin', and hell's comin' with us.

Hi Meg
To set up quark for a 3 panel brochure just choose size 12" x 9", choose, 3 columns with 4 picas in between and top, bottom, left and right margins of 2 picas click ok and do not use automatic text box, then draw a text box within the guide lines and link them together if needed or put in graphics where you want them and you are good to go, also you will need to add one page for the back side.

Thank you, IMacQuarker! Very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back