Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

99 to 9 on pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQD74

Technical User
May 28, 2013
CA
Hello all.

I'm trying to do something I'm pretty sure should be rather simple but I just can't find how.

Basically, I have a phone on a Centrex line, therefore, whenever I want to place an outside call from the intercom, I have to dial 9 once (to get to the line/pool) then 9 again to get out of Centrex and THEN dial the number.

I *know* there is a way to basically tell the system 'on 9 dial 99' so that the user do not have to dial 9 twice whenever he wants to place an outgoing call.

Can anyone help me with this? Also: please assume I'm a complete moron when you give me the instructions.

Thank you very much

Feature *1 / Press a button where you want this shortcut / 9 / Feature 78, Feature 78 / 9 / OK

Or next time a tech is in have them remove Access code 9 and instead program a Dest code 9 to use Route 001 which dials 9 via Pool A

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back