Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9714 Documentation Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

compaqtech

Technical User
Jul 18, 2002
GB
Hi I know this has been asked before, i am looking for the manuals for the 9714 timberwolf.This was posted before but the manual is no longer available.I have contacted storagetek but the libary is not covered under the warranty so no help. If anyone has the manual and would like to help me please mail it to ihcp-helpdesk@jrc.This mailbox has no size attachment. Thanks everyone.

Compaqtech.

Hi sorry the email address should read ihcp-helpdesk@jrc.it

Thanks

Compaqtech

I tried that here is the reply i got

Thanks for your interest in accessing StorageTek's Customer Resource Center web site. We don't find your organization in any database -- customer, partner or web site user. To help verify entitlement, may we have your site location number and/or the name of your StorageTek account rep? If a reseller contract is pending, we must have confirmation from StorageTek's Indirect Contracts Group that they've received a signed agreement before your request can be processed.

If you have purchased a L20, L40, or L80 unit please provide us with which models you have and the serial number of each unit so we may verify your warranty status and create your account accordingly.

Sorry for the delay & thanks for your cooperation!

Thank You
Shawn Conklin
StorageTek Web Support
EDS@StorageTek
webmastercentral@louisville.stortek.com
(303) 661-7547
INFORMATION MADE POWERFUL

So as you can see i cant get it from them if you have it could you email BIG please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back