Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

96xx News

Status
Not open for further replies.

amriddle01

Programmer
May 2, 2007
GB
IP Office 96XX SME “Price Match” Phones promotion
PROGRAM DATES: August 5th, 2011 through March 31, 2012
CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION: EMEA
BUSINESS UNIT: SMEC
PROMOTION TYPE: POINT OF SALE

Introduction

Avaya announces the IP Office 96XX SME “Price Match” Phones promotion, which provides a promotional discount on specifically identified 96XX IP desk sets when purchased in conjunction with an equal or greater number of IP licenses for Avaya IP Office.

Overview / Summary

The IP Office 96XX SME “Price Match” Phones Promotion enables Avaya authorized Partners to purchase the Avaya 9620L, 9650 and 9630 at prices that match the current prices for the Avaya 9608, 9621G and 9641G IP desk sets used with Avaya IP Office.
The promotion is available in EMEA from August 5th, 2011 through March 31, 2012. Note, however, that Avaya reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time.

Customer Profile and Value Proposition

The promotion is targeted at small and medium enterprise (SME) customers who are purchasing Avaya IP Office. The promotion provides the eligible IP desk set phones (Avaya 9620L, 9650 and 9630 sets) at price-matched values to the Avaya 9608, 9621G and 9641G IP desk sets used with Avaya IP Office.

That's better :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

Nice but it does not solve the problems!!!
The customers like the 9608 way more then the 9620.
They do not want to scroll to every option.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Indeed, but some way find the info handy, is only for new system though, as per below:

Avaya Partners must purchase the eligible desk sets from Avaya authorized Distributors. When purchasing the eligible IP desk sets for Avaya IP Office, Partners must purchase an IP Office 500 v2 control unit and an equal or greater number of IP endpoint licenses at the same time.

The IP licenses and eligible desk sets must be purchased together on the same purchase order number, and in an equal or greater quantity in relation to the eligible desk sets. Eligible desk sets purchased on an order separate from the IP Licenses will not receive the promotional discount.

When ordering eligible sets and associated IP Licenses, Partners must provide the end-user customer name to distributors in order to qualify for the promotion.

A maximum of 384 eligible IP desk sets can be purchased on any single order. Purchases of greater than 384 desk sets must be purchased through the Avaya Special Bid Request (SBR) process.
For detailed information on how special bids requests will be handled in relation to this promotion, please contact your Avaya Channel Account Manager or your Avaya authorized Distributor.

The customers like the 9608 way more then the 9620.
They do not want to scroll to every option.

I recall that being my criticism of the original 96xx series and you dismissed it as me being old :)

That was last year, now i am old too :)
I like the 9620 but the customers complain about it.

BAZINGA!

Did you notice that they compair the 9621 with the 9650 and the 4 with the 30???

BAZINGA!

Must be 41 instead of 4 :)

BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back