Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9640 Custom Faceplates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jml2665

Vendor
Mar 8, 2005
GB
Avaya documents that you can use custom logo faceplates for the 9640, maybe I am missing something here, but I can not find a link on the Avaya site for this or a vendor listed who will do this custom work.
Anyone know a good vendor for creating and producing custom logo'ed faceplates for these?

I can get that for you. My company just completed custom logos as well. We are an Avaya Platinum Dealer

AVAYA has a website where you can design your own face plates for the 96xx IP Phones. I can't remember the link though. The price was like $26 each with a min of 50 pieces or something like that.

You can add a custom logo to the screen of the phone. The new 2.0 firmware for the 96xx phones is needed. Once you upgrade then add these two lines to the 46xxsettings.txt file:

SET SCREENSAVERON 10
SET SCREENSAVER logo.jpg

Make sure your logo.jpg is in the same folder as your 46xxsettings.txt file and is no larger than 320x240. I'd make it 10% smaller just to be safe and also it will move around the screen to prevent burn in.

More info is on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back