Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9600 QSIG connection to Shoretel trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8rlp

Programmer
Aug 8, 2007
US
Have a little problem with a QSIG span. I have a 9600 that is connected to a Shoretel system. Periodically calls just stop processing on the span. No calls either way. And there are no alarms on either side. After reseting the span, doesn't matter from which side, everything starts working again. Usually works for 24 to 36 hours then fails again. The one question I have is Shoretel is telling us that the 9600 is sending a "CLEAR_IND" message whenever they send a setup message to us. I was hoping anyone may have heard of this message and whether or not it is normal. Oh, one more thing, when the span in not processing calls I do not get any ilog messages at all, none from any direction. At least that's the way it appears. But the "CLEAR_IND" is the thing I need info on the most. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back