Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9408 w/ BM12 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublin

Programmer
Mar 26, 2010
US
We are having some strange problems with our 9408 and BM12 expansion module.

1. When bridge appearances are programmed on the button module our operator (9408 w/BM12) is joining in on conversations when she picks up the telephone not pressing the bridge appearance button.

2. Is there anyway that the operator (9408 w/BM12) can pickup a call appearance on her telephone, press transfer, then a button on the BM12 to transfer? We have a large attendant console that can do this but it takes up too much desk space so we want to try to use the 9408 option.

*Off topic(sort of) 3. We have been experiencing 9408 screens going blank white, a quick busyout and release solves the problem. The sets can still make and receive calls.

As always I greatly appreciate the help these boards provides.

Uhmmmmm yes? I mean there has to be an active call on the call appearance. You would just pick up that ringing CA, hit transfer, press a user button on the BM12, and hit complete. You could enable one touch transfer as well so you don't even have to press transfer.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

When you press the transfer button than BM12 bridge appearance it does not transfer. I have not setup one touch transfers but that would be even better.

A bridge appearance button does not work that way. That is so you can see/cover someone elses call appearance. You transfer to a user, not an appearance. If you want to send to users, you need to setup user buttons, and enable the ott source number. (Enable_OTT in that user's source number)

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back