Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

91J PATCH FOR ACS R7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekguy125

Technical User
Feb 16, 2006
US
Can anyone confirm if there is actually a 91J patch for the ACS R7? My Avaya Business Partner tells me that there was a second version of the 91I patch.
However, it is still called 91I not 91J and once installed there is no way to tell the difference between the first version and second version.
I am concerned that I am not getting the most up to date software. Can anyone confirm that there is a 91J patch for the ACS R7?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks 1043, I am interested in getting my caller id to update the date and time on my phone system which I heard from this website it might be able to do. However, I haven't been able to get the J patch.

Thanks guys,

Thats new to me. Partners have always been poor time keepers. I print out how to change the time for my customers along with directions to record the main greeting.

With the abundance of wrist watches, cell phones, PCs and wall clocks, Avaya has gone on the premise that a system clock with Stratum 1, 2 or 3 accuracy isn't needed.

Of course, for years, consumer telephones have adjusted their clocks based on caller ID records. So if a $50 "VTech special" can do it, why not a $600+ Avaya? [ponder]

the power source can also effect the clock.

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back