Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 Report in CDR call manager 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl300zx

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2008
US
Hi
I try to run a to see who call 911 from call manager 6.1
I search by user and extension, I put 911 and data range. but is come back with error code 10021 There are no matching record. but I know there two 911 call from here.
please help.
Thank you

Well
I ran 411 and I see some, also regular DN, I see some, but 911 I see none, and I call police Dept, is show two call make out this number this week, that why there show up at building.

Is there a posibility the calls were made from a line that is not in the system? A standalone fax, modem, fire/secirity alarm?

make a test 911 call, stay on the line and tell them you are testing. Then run cdr reports looking for 911 calls and see if you can see that call.

You can also use RTMT and trace 911 calls that way. More tedious and cryptic but if the call is not there then it was probably not made from call manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back