Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 CALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

teltek03

Technical User
Sep 11, 2009
US
Wondering on how to check and see if i have something installed on the system that saves 911 calls.I'm kind of new to all of this and i was told that the previous tech. was able to do this.

ld 22 prt adan, look for usr cty on one of your tty's.. all cdr data goes to the tty with that user.. it could be a pc or a printer.. you need cdr yes on each route that you want to keep stats on.. if nothing is plugged in that port the switch buffers 50k max..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

LD 24
req: prt
type: ESA

if it prints out info you should see 911 calls at a couple location - TTY or history file, and OSN key

If SCH, not set up

If OSN is set against a TTY and a call is placed Details are displayed on it. And as above check your ESA block and see if there is an OSDN, also in LD 117 "prt erl" as they may have different OSDN's. The Set(s) defined as OSDNs need an OSN Key programming on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back