Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisr1984

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2006
US
I have 2 problems
I have a NEC 2400 IMG, using the DOS 2400 Information Management System, and for voice mail callegra 5.51

1 We have been having guest call 911 and hang up county dispatch are not happy with us because we cant tell them what extension it came from is there a way we can look it cup with a command

2. voice mail server crashed (celegra callware) we have it up and running but the serial port is not communicating with the phone system do you know what the port settings COM 1 should be for it to work that I know of there is no password

Mine shows it in SMDR, so I can track it in my call-accounting system. Also, I have a hotel/motel printer that spits out a message every time a call like this happens.

I tried that command and it was not found. we dont have a printer hooked up to the phone system or the call accounting system. we are still looking at how do do this. we just took the network over in dec and have no clue on phone systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back