Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 Calls originating at a 81MG are failing to go out CS1000B in other city

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelSpt

IS-IT--Management
Oct 20, 2008
US
WE Have a Contact Center with various agents scattered across multiple offices in different cities.
For the most part, I have been able to redirect local traffic, as well as 9-911, and 911 traffic to the correct switch to egress the correct PRI, but I am having a few issues with a branch location.
I am also having issues seeing the correct Caller ID info being presented to the local 911 PSAP, when the calls do go out correctly.
I am using ZDP for local dialing, and ERLS for 911, and the calls work correctly when egressing the remote CS1000s, but not the branch.
For the CS1000E/B configuration, I am adding a prefix of 106 from my 81MG.
The SPN of 106 routes out correctly, and the NRS routes the call correctly to the CS1000B.
The CS1000B has the SPN of 106, DMI delete 3, send out local route
D Channel traces of the incoming H323 call to the CS1000B shows the call hitting the switch, 9-106-xxx-xxxx
The SPN/RLI/DMI will not delete the 106, and sends the call 9106xxx-xxxx to the local PRI, and of course the call fails.
Exact Same programming for every other remote CS1000E works correctly.

Tests calls for the other sites using ERLs to route 911 traffic, works correctly, but the ELIN information is not sent to the PSAP, just the BTN
D Channel traces of the traffic show the ELIN info as the Calling number as the call goes to the remote CS1000E, but does not follow through out the remote PRI.

Any thoughts?

Clid 0
ENTRY 0
HNTN 702
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 584
DIDN YES
DIDN_LEN 0
HLOC 584
LSC