Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 caller id

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimc35

Technical User
Jun 16, 2009
US
when ever anyone on my switch calls 911 whether on purpose or by miss dial, the 911 operators only see the main number on my switch which is 8000 but not the originating number (say 8124). If I call my cell phone or anyone else outside the switch from that number they get the correct caller id. Is there anything in the switch I can do or is it the local provider that needs to correct something?

prt

TYPE: clid

CUST 0

SIZE 10
RNGE

INTL 1

ENTRY 0
HNTN 757
ESA_HLCL 421
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 421
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 1
HNTN
ESA_HLCL 757421
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 757421
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 2
HNTN 757
ESA_HLCL 421
ESA_INHN YES
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 4321234
DIDN NO
HLOC 0
LSC 0
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 7
HNTN 757
ESA_HLCL 757421
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 421
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

I have multiple entries but entry 0 is the only one I use.

have OSN setup to a TTY or Phoneset Display to see what is being spit out?

Mato' Was'aka

When I try to set up an osdn in LD 24 I get a sch0278 which tells me the DN is not a valid OSDN. How do I create an OSDN? The ADMIN NTP just says to input a valid single appearance DN. I did that but I get the SCH code.

In some states, FL one of them, 911 only gets the billing number and not the CLID the PBX is sending out. I had that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back