Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9.3 Callcenter Anyone? Delayed response from prompts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arznrchrd

Technical User
May 17, 2006
US
I am first wondering if there is anyone out there who has gone through the ACD upgrade to 9.3 with voice redundancy? If so, I would like to know if you see sometimes a delayed response when responding to a prompt announcement? (.5sec to 1 sec).

So for example, you call into the ACD, you hear the first prompt. You push 1, the system acknowledges that you pushed 1, but the announcement continues for another second or so. In essence, it sounds choppy for a split second after you enter an option.

This never happened prior to 9.3 and we are thinking it is due to the 2 voice systems now. We have our vendor looking into it, but we're curious to see if others experience the same thing.

I have a 9.3 with redundant voice and haven't noticed anything, the redundancy is only on the initial setup, it copies the file from 1 server to another, check the length of the announcement and then play the announcement and time the speech, I wonder if you have some dead air in there.

Andy

You misunderstood me. After the 9.3 upgrade there is sometimes a slight delay when someone responds to a prompt. It is not the announcement. It has been verified with Aspect as an issue and is now being addressed under CQ169478.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back