Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9.1 and airespring SIP trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalsteve

Programmer
Mar 8, 2005
US
Hi everyone,

I have a new 500v2 9.1.10 install and airespring sip.

WAN 2 configered to DHCP to customer lan that is connected to the internet with public ip from airespring.

The sip trunk licenses are entered and valid, new sip line 17 created with only the IP address of the airespring sip peer entered in sip line itsp domain name and transport itsp proxy server. Airespring only uses IP authentication.

9N short code left alone.

Changed 50 main ARS to line 17.

Created an incoming call route for line 17. Destination is main hunt group.

Ip route is created for lan 2 to customer lan.

In system status, Sip trunk line 17 shows 10 channels active and idle.

Outbound calls say waiting for line on the phone display with no activity on any channel in system status. Incoming never makes it to the IP office.

Airespring only asked me to confirm the wan IP here and the correct sip peer IP.

Sorry for the lazy typing, I'm on my phone.

Any help will be appreciated.

You probably have all sorts of things wrong judging by your post, but one of them is that you are using the line number in programming instead of the line group....

SIP is not something that can be muddled through though, it needs a skilled hand and precise programming :)

Attach config here and we can probably gain some understanding.

| ACSS SME |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back