Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

8640-PB0 and firmware 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumbles

Technical User
Oct 25, 2002
US
I must be a complete dolt but cannot find the lastest/last firamware updates for the system board, Raidserv and 7880. Or for that matter what the lastest revisions are.

Goto Enter 8640PB0 in the quick path box.
Select downloadable files from the left frame.
In the middle dropdown box (downloadable files by catagory) select the appropriate catagory... BIOS, ServeRAID, SCSI etc and find the updates/files you are looking for.

Thanks. Seems this unit is already current on BIOS v28.1 I think it was. Hmmm, there does not seem to be that many updates since 98/99, I was expecting more. Linux is running on the box so MS stuff does not concern me.

Anyway, thanks again.

I am working in a large citrix environement (Terminal Server 4 /w Metaframe 1.8) I am having problems with the twgipc.exe taking 50% of my cpu util. I also can not start or stop the service with out rebooting the server. I have read all the posting and looked at IBM's website. I can not seem to find a good answer.

Any suggestions would be good.

Other than that we are running Director 3.1.1 on 40+ citrix servers. I seem to have problem with NT 4 enterprise.

Thanks Jim.

There are lots of e-Fixes for Director. Go to: Select Systems Management. Select IBM Director 3.1 and Director Extentions. Select e-Fix.

Make sure you install the latest Director Service pack and hotfixes.

N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back