Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

8.8 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

phnechic

Technical User
Feb 26, 2003
US
Is anyone running NICE 8.8 with Nortel Contact Center 6.0? We are running Succession 3.0 on the PBX, NICE 8.8, and just upgraded from Symposium to Contact Center 6.0. The logger seems to be working, but calls aren't being recorded. Any ideas? The expert usually in charge of this is on PTO and I need to get it resolved ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

The reason that you are not getting CTI is becasuse the driver is set up for whatever version of SCC you had prior to the upgrade. When you install the CLS you must specify what swith/SCC version that you are using.

You will have to re-configue the driver to work with SCC6, I have a feeling however that 8.8 does not support SCC6. This version I am sure is only supported with V 8.9 with SP3 or 5 for the integrations.

Hi sidrad, you mean that 8.8 CLS does not support CC6? Or logger version 8.8?

Thanks

Hi Fish,

What I mean is that the current software level (CLS Version 8.8) is not compatable with SCC6. 8.8 Loggers will work ok with SCC6 as long as the CLS is upgraded to version 8.9

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back