Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7i Headers and Footers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadr

MIS
Nov 9, 2003
US
I am having a problem with headers & footers in MicroStrategy 7i, specifically where a report needs to be scaled. For example, I have a report that displays 12 pages when Print Previewed in landscape mode. Since the last six pages show only two columns, I choose to scale the document "six pages high by one page wide". The report scales properly, but the footer information becomes imbedded in the botom two or three pages of the report. Changing the margin settings, the font size or even removing the footer information entirely has little or no effect. The latter causes the bottom two or three line on a page to truncate. I have even tried the report on several different printers, with various driver version, with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back