Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7936 conf station on Call Manager 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

IS-IT--Management
Feb 8, 2001
GB
This is a long shot... but...

Has anyone out there downloaded the bin file required for the 7936 to work on CM 3.3 ?

Our 3.3 box is in it's last few weeks but we are desperate to get a 7936 working. The Cisco website usefully gives you a procedure on installing the file - but when you follow the link to download it gives you the brush-off, probably 'cos they're not fuly supporting 3.3 anymore?

The file was called cmterm-7936-sccp.3-3-11.exe - a warm budwieser from the crate under my desk posted to nearly anywhere on the planet for anyone who help me out of this hole! (I'm not kidding! Though I can't guarentee that it'll be in a fit state by the time it gets from the UK to wherever you are?)

Cheers,

Virgil.

When you go into 'Add new Phone' is the 7936 listed as a type? If not, you will need to apply a device pack to get the 7936 overlays into your CallManager. The latest CCM 3.3 device pack is 3.3-Devpack-67.5 just released last month that includes the software for a 7936.
Cisco still supports CCM 3.3 but will not be putting out any more fix/patches. Upgrading is the Cisco way to fix any outstanding issues in older versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back