Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-299 Time Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstractmechanic

Technical User
Sep 8, 2006
US
I'm preparing for the 70-299 right now with the help of Transcender tests and the MS Press Readiness Review Suite. The Transcender tests have 50 questions and allow 120 minutes to complete them. The MS Press tests have 45 questions and allow 80 minutes to complete them. Does anybody know how long the actual MS certification exam allows to complete its questions? Please disregard this post if it's against MCP ethics to provide such information.

Thanks, Kirk

The length of time will vary slightly depending on which questions you get and how many it gives you. The MS Press is probably closer to the real thing.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Administrator (SQL 2005) / Database Developer (SQL 2005)

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)
[noevil]

No problem. You to.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Administrator (SQL 2005) / Database Developer (SQL 2005)

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)
[noevil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back