Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-291 Exam Simulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBob6820

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2008
Does anyone have any ideas/opinons on what simulation and/or practice questions software might provide the best preparation for the 70-291 MS exam? Several have commented on the TESTOUT pacakage, but that's "not affordable" at present. I'm only working part time while retraining.

I'm on the MCSA track and had attended a Techschool (which I couldn't recommend) but seem to be having problems with the simulations. I've taken the 70-291 exam twice now. In both instances Prometric exam faulted (at different sites) so I'm not sure that I have a valid score (far lower than the practice exams I'd taken.) --but my confidence level in the simulations is "low." I'd done very well in the pracitce exams offered by the techschool, but they seem to be a bit removed from what Microsoft is testing on.
Thx!
jb

I've always used Measureup and found them to be very good;

Paul
MCSE

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
Scott Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back