Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-284 Managing Exchange 2003 Cert tips/help

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2006
US
Hello all, I have taken 70-284 twice and I have failed both times, I have been using testOut's software to study. Can anyone please give some tips on what I should do? Are there any programs out there that can help me with this test?...maybe a website? Something that based on your experience or comments is useful with this test?? I am desperate at this point...Thanks....I think the problem is that I do not haver hands on experience with Exchange

Something to remember about Microsoft certification exams is that they are designed to test your knowledge of the product after you have been using the product for a year or more.

Personally I recommend using the Microsoft Big Blue MS Press books to study. They pretty much cover everything that is on the exams.

For the most part without hands on experience passing most of the exams is quite hard.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Administrator (SQL 2005) / Database Developer (SQL 2005)

My Blog

I have a suggestion for you.

Why not download an evaluation copy of Exchange Server, Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP, install these on virtual machines using something like VMWare which also comes with a 30 day free trial.

Practice as much as possible to get some hands on experience.

Regards,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back