Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7.6 Savegroup completion notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

phbeauverd

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2002
CH
We just migrate our server and storage nodes to version 7.6 sp1 and we have now also some clients installed with this version.

The savegroup completion notice of these clients are now sended as attached files and not anymore as plain text mail. I have developped a macro which analyse the content of the mail and this do not work anymore because of the attached file.....

Can you help me please ?

What about replacing the 'action' of the notification with the old command? - Did you already try that?

The migration do not change the settings of the notification :

/bin/mail -s "Savegroup completion" networker@eca-vaud.intranet

only the content of the mail has changed !

Sorry, i got this wrong - i was thinking at the bootstrap report, not the savegroup report.

Get it touch with support - it might be that you can set a switch in the /nsr/debug directory which controls the behavior.

Another issue is that i would not rely on these messages as they may change at any time. May i suggest that you either use nsradmin and mminfo to query whatever you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back