Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

69xx Multiple Bluetooth Headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMitel

Technical User
Sep 4, 2013
GB
Is it possible to pair multiple headsets to any of the 69xx series phones? We have a customer who has a shared desk and each user would like their own headset rather than sharing. I have looked through the docs but couldn't find an answer.

If it is possible is there a limit to the number of devices? I know that the 53xx series would only allow 1 headset so was hoping the 69xx would allow more than 1.

I haven't tried it, but it does look like it is possible to me

Just tested and you can have multiple bluetooth HS paired

You can then use the settings to choose which headset is connected.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

i have 5 operators , they share the same phone but each one have his own headset , i use plantronics headsets with usb key plugged behind the phone .

Thanks both kwbmitel & sunspark.

I suspected they would support more than one but didn't have enough headsets to test.

Does anyone know if you can have both phones paired at once while on a call? for training purposes to listen in on calls?

Or maybe one Bluetooth headset and one USB both active at once?

Cheers,
JCCDM

PRetty sure there are no bluetooth devices that do that

when the device pairs it takes the stream of audio

if a 2nd device pairs it steals that from the first

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back