Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

6920 with Group Message Waiting Indication 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

colpot

Technical User
Jan 20, 2006
GB
I have added a Group MWI button to a HDU logging into a 6920 phone. System is MiVB 8.0 SP3 PR3
The button has OFF against it even after I have dialled in and left a new message in the mailbox. Do I need to do anything to activate it? The HDU with button already programmed have ON and can access the mailbox ok. I have copied the button from an existing user but the result is the same. Users have same COS/COR.
Thanks

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

If the light was already on before you programmed the button the messages will have to be cleared from the mailbox and then a new one left to turn the light on.
Conversely you can try to use the FAC for MWI enable/disable (just remember to check that your COS can do it)

Thanks - left new message but light didn't light but cleared all messages and left new one and it now lights

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back