Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

66 Block Covers ( Built in hinge ) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwbwbw

Technical User
Sep 5, 2022
US
Does anyone know of a source for 66 Block covers usually in orange that have the built in hinge. It is all one piece. I like using these better than the Siemens with the little hinges that span on the block cause they tend to break off and also break the little hinges on the cover itself making them useless.

I cant find a source to buy spare hinges either, one would think the manufacturer would sell these.

Thanks!

In Canada we stopped using 66 Blocks in the 70's so I am not familiar with the covers as we never used them, all commando.

I found part # 66M1C-OR
Choices are Orange, Blue, Clear or White.

and Sandman's version with more colour's.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Most 66 blocks I have are DMARC blocks so they already have the orange covers on them, but the standard blocks I get usually don’t come with them

Nortel Meridian 1 & CS1000 enthusiast/programmer.
Fire Safety and Security Enthusiast.

Would using clear snap on covers and some sort of orange-colored labels be a doable alternative? [ponder]

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back