Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

600 x 800 pixels in settings won't stay set

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyla565

Programmer
Nov 29, 2000
US
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I go into control panel, display and open settings and push the arrow to 600 x 800 pixels and click apply. Everytime I restart the computer is goes back to the original setting. Does anyone know how to make the setting permanent. It only does it in my log, not my children's.

Hmmmm, run a virus program on your acct. just to see if any virus mighht be doing that. Do any of your kids go into your acct. and change the setting, as a prank??
Finaly, check to see if you have the latest video drivers from your make, update it from the manufacture's website.

[sub]I have this little thing, Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage. It's no big deal really...[/sub]

It sounds like your drivers for your graphics card are not installed or are corrupt.
Go to your graphics card's website and download the latest drivers. Install the drivers and restart. I would be suprised if it was still doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back