Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

6.0 signaling server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTDude

Technical User
Dec 4, 2011
US
Looking all over Avaya's website, and I'm having trouble finding both the ISP1100/COTS SS image and CPPM SS image for CS1000 v6.0. Unfortunately the files for these listed under the 6.0 section are actually for 5.5

Does anyone have these archived? Would really appreciate it, at my wit's end with Avaya's site (and maybe the CPPM CS image just to be safe...)

I had a look on Avaya's website and the right files are there

Ramsay

Which file name and where?

I see the ISO for the COTS applications, but not the Linux base. The 2 files that say they are the SS images have 55 in their file name, and on boot are indeed 5.5 installers.

Then I’m really missing something here. That’s the page I’m referring to. I see the applications disk that contains only an nai. And I see the CS compact flash files. But not an ISO is the Linux bass. The only one there is marked update. And it’s not bootable.

Is it not the second from the bottom of the page

Ramsay

Nope! I sure thought it was. It’s just an ISO that contains a single nai deployment file. Nothing bootable.

Right. I read the readme. It refers to the Linux bass DVD and the application DVD. The ISO for the application DVD is on that page. The Linux bass ISO does not appear to be there. The only other ISO is labeled as an update and I could not get it to boot.

Am I missing something obvious here?

I'll give that file another try here in the next few hours....It's marked as (updates) on the download site and didn't seem to be bootable, but I'll certainly try again.

That said, the CF version appears to have the make boot utility included. If the COTS version seems to be gone I can use a CPPM if need be. Tight on card space but it'll do.

Sigh. I don't know what the deal was yesterday. I re-downloaded the ISO and sure enough it booted no problem. Linux base is installed and I'm working on deploying the SS and re-loading my CS.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back