Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

5634 in Teleworker Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe King

Technical User
Feb 22, 2017
GB
Hi
I have the 5634 connected on the internal wi-fi network which has internet access. I can see the phone has connected to a internet NTP server so internet access is good.
But cant get the 5634 to connect to the MBG. The 5634 is setup on MiCollab with Teleworker enable, on the Teleworker status section I can see the 5634, do these phones need a certificate to connect?
thanks for any help

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=99c01ea8-60f7-4867-872f-50fcb9c39ed2&file=5634.png
if its on the internal wifi why do you need to connect it via the MBG ?
how is Micollab connected to the Internet - does it have a public IP address assigned to its wan or is it clustered with an external MBG ?

can you run TNA on a windows PC connected on the same wifi and see if correct ports are open.
can you run a signalling trace on the MBG and see if there are registration attempts or no traffic from the 5634 at all ?

mbg remote phone guide has this note

To successfully register a Mitel 5634 Handset when MBG IP is used, make sure the Primary and
SIP Proxy IDs are left blank or have the MBG's IP address.

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Hi Mate
thanks for your reply, I managed to get this working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back