Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

46xxsettings not working - Calltype as temp solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupter

Technical User
Sep 4, 2007
IE
Hi There,

Suddenly the call log history stop working in my system a ACM 6.2 - 823.0 .
As far as we are aware no change was taken in the system.
During some tests I can see the phones connecting to the http server and downloading the 46xxsettings file but when tested the call log feature pressing the button on the ip phone (e.g. 9620) the step I can see in the trace is the call setup and the digit matching to calltype even the calltype not setup in the system.
So as a solution we setup the calltype and all is good so far but I am still wondering what could cause the call log to feature to stop working.
The 46xxsetting file was not changed since almost a year and still.
Can’t see any particular change in the system which could impact on this one.
The line “set phnol 9” is already setup.
As a alternative test I setup a mv_iptel server in a different network location just to make sure the phones can get into another server if needed but still the same result coming up.

Any idea would help and I thank you for the attention.

p.s. I already search for some threads on this forum and try to follow some ideas about the 46xxsettings file configuration but I can’t see any needed for that as the file is working since almost an year so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back