Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4690 Conference Phone Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencerrazor

Technical User
Oct 27, 2007
PH
I'm having a problem with our 4690 Conference Phone. It will keep on "Registering" and will not prompt me into entering the extension number. Even after rebooting the phone over and over again, I'm still receiving the same results. Then I removed one of the working 4690 Phone to test if the other one was defective. After plugging the new phone, the result was still the same. Then I returned the working 4690 phone to its original place, this time, the it also didn't work. We now have two 4690 Phone that are continuously "Registering". We also checked the DHCP and there are still available IP addresses. Also, when I used an ordinary IP Phone, it was working fine. Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

4690s are not support on IP Office. It may have worked at some point, but right now these are only supported on CM systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back