Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4610sw going in to discover randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

greywolf123

IS-IT--Management
Oct 4, 2005
US
Ever since I upgraded my IPO406v2 to 4.1(12) our IP 4610sw seem to go into discover mode every couple of hours a simple power cycle on the phone will fix the problem usually every once in a great while ill need to reboot the 406 has anyone had the same problem or a idea on how I can fix this problem.
The only odd thing about the setup is I’m using consumer grade vpn’s a Linksys RV042 at the office and Linksys WRV54G wireless VPN routers off site 4 total ip phones no more the 2 are used at a time.
Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

~Owen

It looses it registration
You could try to upgrade to 4.1.15

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Have you checked if this happens after the VPN rebuilt itself.

Linksys had a rather short uptime before it has to renegotiate keys and had a problem before with the RV042 that the phone stoped working every time it did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back