Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4480/90 Silo to Standalone or Scratch Conversion 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunney

Technical User
Jul 25, 2006
GB
Problem: If you buy second user STK 4480/90 drives from the Second user market (Broker) how do you specify that you want a Standalone or Scratch Version?

If you get a Silo Version how or what do you need to do to change it to a Standalone or Scratch loader type.Has any one got a procedure?

There is a feature number for standalone machines but I don't know what it is. It consists, in part, of a very different width of side covers and some front trim, so you cannot convert to standalone if you don't have them.

As for getting your order correct, any brokers I deal with have dedicated STK people who know (usually) what they are talking about. Tell them you WANT standalone M22's, fitted with 2511 loaders, and I DON'T want library attach versions. make sure they understand that in your purchase order, emails, phone calls etc.

......and an LMU turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back