Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4412D+ with third party dialer system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikayyali

MIS
Apr 3, 2005
Hello Everyone, I have a client who just purchased a dialer syatem that would like to integrate with their existing phone system (412 3.0). The Dialer system has 2 PRI cards and can handle incoming and outgoing calls by itslef, but the client would like to leverage existing avaya system to recieve calls, and then route sales calls to the dialer system. they are also looking at dialing out by going through the avaya. would that be possible? also, if I am not able to integrate both these systems together, would it be possible to use existing Avaya phones (4412D+) with the dialer system and completley drop the 412 unit? is that even possible? The dialer system does have an MSI card where stations can connect to it going through a traditional 66 block.

any help you can provide to this matter is greatly appreciated.

IPGURU, I am counting on you!! I have been watching this board for quite some time, and it looks like you always come through with an answer. never the less, all people are contributing to this board deserve a serious thank you from me and everyone else seeking help and assistance. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back