Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4.0 VPC Problem - Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkreuder

Technical User
Feb 4, 2008
US
I am having an issue with the VPC virtual hard drive for MS CRM 4.0 demo/trial version. For some reason after you load and work with it a few days, I get the attached SQL error message. I tried standard procedures for fixing in SQL, however the database entitled CRM VHD is marked as suspect by SQL and that pretty much takes care of getting into the database or even repairing it. I tried to use the "undo" feature in VPC but this SQL error came up after I started it up again. Thus, at the point when you save your changes, everything looks fine. But when you open up the VHD the next day, the SQL error pops up.

Here is the error message I get: "A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occured during the login process.

I have been doing a back up procedure in SQL in my VHDs ever since this happened. I wanted to know if you could pass this error onto the proper channels pertaining to the CRM 4.0 VPC image for it looks like it’s a bug that needs to be fixed. I just would not want this to happen to someone during a demo for a prospect...YIKES! : )

Btw, my Sharepoint server in the same VPC, as well as other servers, are just fine. It only seems to be happening to the CRM VHD file. Any help you and your team could provide would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back