Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4.0 software and Cisco 1841's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDTECK

Technical User
Oct 24, 2007
I have two IP Offices networked via a point to point. The IP Office is running at 4.0.7 and I have Cisco 1841's at t each end of the ptp. This point to point is only used for voice. At times we are gettng packet loss of 60/70% which causes the end user to see a call coming in on their display and when they pick up nobody is there. I down graded to 3.2.59 and the problem decreased significantly but not completely. Tier 3 mentioned they tighten the specs in 4.0 so we are assumingthat there is a communication problem with the IPO and Cisco's OS. The Cisco 1841's are running at 12.4. Has anyone run into this before? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks

What's the ping like between the 2 sites - there is surely quite a bit of breakup if you are experiencing what you describe.

yah we did that but nothing showed up as a major concern. 90% of the time calls go through fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back